Easy Two Sided Braid
Alissia West, Stylist at Jalouse Hair demonstrates how to do a simple chic two sided braid.
- Section your hair into two parts on an angle all the way to the back of your neck
- Pin up the side you are not working on first so it doesn’t get in the way.
- Take two small points at the front and crisscross them, grab a third point and twist.
- Continue working your way following the roundness of your head.
- Keep tension tight throughout.
- Grabbing bigger sections as your get closer to the bottom, continue into a straight braid to the end of the hair.
- Add elastic to hold braid.
- Repeat process on the other side.
About Jalouse Hair:
Jalouse Hair is owned and run by Michael Rutledge and his team of professional and talented hair stylists. Established in 2001 and located in downtown Toronto, Jalouse Hair has been providing excellent hair care for over 10 years. In addition to hair care, Jalouse Hair also offers make-up and aesthetic services to it’s clients.