Michelle Cass from RawFoodz is here to take us through a quick recipe for making vegan pizza. So simple to make that it takes just few minutes to prepare.
Prepare your vegan pizza:
- You will need a sprouted wrap, or a wrap of your choice
Prepare a Vegan Raw Cheese by blending:
- Organic walnuts
- Hemp seeds
- Nutritional yeast
- Olive oil
Now grab your favorite vegetables and marinate them in:
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Coconut Aminos
- Sea salt
How to prepare your vegan pizza
- Slightly toast your sprouted bread crust to make it a bit crispy and leave on a plate near you.
- Spread the vegan cheese you blended evenly on the wrap
- Finely chop your favorite vegetables and marinate them with a little extra virgin olive oil, coconut Aminos a bit of sea salt for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the vegetables as much as you want on the pizza.
If you liked this video make sure to have a look around lifestylevideos.com for more. Also make sure to follow us on twitter.com/lifestylevideos @