Smokey Eyes – For Petite Eyes
Donna Bishop CEO and Founder of Green Beauty greenbeauty.ca demonstrates how to create smokey eyes for smaller eyes using a brown shadow palette.
- Apply the darkest shadow closest to the upper lashline.
- With a clean brush, blend the shadow upward.
- Do not brush colour past the crease of the eye.
- With a pale shadow, brush under the brow bone.
- With the dark shadow, brush underneath the bottom lashline
- Apply black mascara starting as close to the roots of the eyelashes as possible.