Smokey Eye – For Larger Eyes
Donna Bishop, Founder and CEO of Green Beauty www.greenbeauty.ca demonstrates how to do Smokey Eyes for someone with larger eyes.
- Dust lighter shadow under the brow bone.
- Apply the dark shadow as close to the lash line as possible.
- With a clean brush, smoke (blend) the dark shadow upward for a graduation of colour.
- With dark eyeliner (sharp) apply to the upper wetline and lower wetline.
- Apply a small amount of the dark shadow along the under eye as well.
- Finally apply dark mascara to the eyelashes.