Bad Workout Habits
Kris Simpson, owner of Bodies By Design Fitness Studio gives the Top 5 Bad Workout habits.
- Talking on the phone – Give yourself one hour away from distraction to focus on your fitness goals, you deserve it!
- Being a follower (instead of a leader!) – Following others can lead to picking up their bad habits. Get informed or find someone qualified to teach you.
- Not fueling up before and after your work out – Your body needs fuel to perform at its best and to adequately recover so don’t miss your pre and post workout meals.
- Over socializing at the gym – Too much socializing can distract you (and others) from achieving their fitness goals.
- Not cleaning up after yourself – Make sure your clean equipment after using it and put your weights away. This is proper gym etiquette.
Since 1998 Bodies by Design Fitness Studios has had a new and innovative approach to health and fitness. Bodies by Design offers diverse training programs for the beginner, intermediate or advanced client. It specializes in weight loss, body sculpting, nutritional management and active rehabilitation.
“Our Primary purpose is to better the health and lives of those around us through inspiration, passion and drive”