Tips To Eat Healthy
Ryan Storm from Ry’s Ratings gives 6 tips to eat healthy.
- Buy local, so you know where you food is coming from.
- Cook your own food so you know how your food was cooked and what went into it.
- Stay away from fast food because it often contains many unhealthy ingredients.
- Choose organic, which is free of toxins.
- Eat a rainbow at every meal to ensure you get all the nutrients you need to grow healthier and stronger.
- Shop at a farmers market so you can get to know who is growing your food.
If you are on a quest to eat delicious, healthy, organic foods visit LifeStyleVideos.com’s Food Category for more food ideas. Or, go directly to rysratings.ca where Ryan has a lot to say about local restaurants, products and markets.
For more information about nutrition or to purchase organic, fresh and healthy foods in Toronto, visit thebigcarrot.ca.