Michelle Cass from RawFoodz is here to shows us how to make cacao cookies. Cacao cookies can be eaten raw, or can be put in the freezer or fridge. Delicious tasting and full of the healthy nutrients that your body needs, this recipe will soon become your cookie of choice. All the organic foods that you need to make the cookies are:
- Raw walnuts
- 7 Medjool dates
- 1 cup of Cacao nibs
- Cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
- Goji berries
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon of Maple Syrup
That is all you need and once you have gathered all the ingredients together, it is just a simple matter of following these instructions:
1) Place the walnuts, dates, nibs, cacao power, vanilla powder, goji berries, and sea salt into a blender.
2) Add the maple syrup and then blend until it is all well blended.
3) You can then make little cookies and eat them like that. No need to cook. They are delicious and healthy on their own. Alternatively, you can put them in the fridge or freezer to get a harder and develop a chewier texture.
Simple, delicious and healthy. Enjoy
About Michelle Cass:
Michelle Cass is a true inspiration. She is a mother, business owner, nutritionist and leads a completely vegan lifestyle. Her enthusiastic approach to food, taste, health and creativity contributed to the co-founding of RawFoodz Inc. This company is where products are a supreme blend of super and organic whole foods that carry immune-boosting properties, a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals, high fiber content, essential fatty acids, protein and antioxidants.
RawFoodz brings a pure and delicious line of nutrient-rich dressings and spreads to national grocery stores. One taste of this product and you will be hooked! Follow RawFoodz on Twitter @Rawfoodzinc or find them on Facebook under RawFoodzInc.
If you enjoyed this video make sure to have a look around lifestylevideos.com for more. Also make sure to follow us on twitter.com/lifestylevideos @